Harrisburg Personal Injury Attorneys
The Help You Need to Fight for the Compensation You Deserve in Mechanicsburg & Harrisburg, PA
Health is among the gifts we tend to take for granted until it’s lost. If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident, you’re likely all too familiar with the repercussions of an injury and the impact it can have on your personal and professional life. One small incident could lead to paralyzing injuries, insurmountable medical debt, and prolonged emotional distress. What’s worse, these disasters often happen due to no fault of your own.
At The Law Office of Jason R. Carpenter, we’re dedicated to helping you get back on your feet after an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. We know that no two suits are the same and are prepared to approach each personal injury case with the personalized attention you need to handle your case and fight for the settlement you deserve.
Call our Harrisburg personal injury attorneys at (717) 537-0928 or contact us online for help with your case.
Cases We Can Help You With
Our team has the skills and experience necessary to fight for the compensation you deserve from a number of common accidents.
Our lawyers can help you with injury cases including:
- Auto accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and falls
- Truck accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
Our lawyers will guide you through your personal injury case efficiently and effectively. We will help you:
- File a lawsuit
- Compile compelling evidence to support your claims
- Work with witnesses and experts
- Provide representation in court
Our team will handle anything that may arise professionally and with your best interest in mind.
Damages We Can Fight to Retrieve
Whether the case is pitted against your employer or another individual, we can fight for repayment for a variety of impacted areas in your life. We will fight to recover:
- Costs for medical care: We can fight to recover costs associated with the immediate and ongoing care you require as a result of the accident, such as emergency room stays or physical therapy fees.
- Funeral expenses: If your loved one died as a result of the accident, you may be eligible to redeem compensation for memorial and burial costs.
- Loss of consortium: Your injury may significantly impair your relationship with those closest to you. If this is the case, we can seek repayment.
- Loss of enjoyment: Your accident may make the activities you once loved most impossible or impractical. Losing your ability to practice favorite hobbies is a valid reason to seek repayment.
- Loss of income: If you were unable to work as a result of your injury, we can help you fight to reclaim your lost salary.
- Pain and suffering: Your injuries may last for months or years following the accident. We can make the case to call for a monetary repayment for what you lost in comfort, abilities, and lifestyle.
- Property damage: Too often, it isn’t just you that bears the brunt of the injury. If your property was lost or damage in the incident, we can work to retrieve the value of it.
During your case review, we will evaluate the extent of damages and strategize a plan to approach and retrieve compensation for them.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Our lawyers sympathize with the hardships you’re enduring right now. You do not have to continue facing them alone.
Contact our Mechanicsburg and Harrisburg personal injury lawyers to start your case with a initial consultation today: (717) 537-0928.
“He made a long drawn out process seem easy!”- Lechele
“Confident, thorough, and trustworthy.”- Tara
“Honest, straightforward and fights for YOU!”- Melissa W.